Bubble Freelance Platform - Looking for Freelancers

Hi I am interested to freelance.

Hi, interested

Is the work on creating the platform moving forward?

Hi I am interested to freelance.

Hi Shobha
Are you interested in a Bubble Project ?

Please see the description below

Thanks / Aju George

Hi yermi

Are you interested in a Bubble Project ?

Please see the description below

Thanks / Aju George

1 Like

Hi,

I am interested as well.

Thanks for putting this together!

Hi! I’m also interested!

:smiley:

Is this portal live for posting jobs?

Hello Ebuka. I am working on a similar gig from a purchased theme, customizing for Africa. Will you be interested?

I’m interested in freelancing

Hi,
Somebody is interesting to create a plugin to Tiny PNG API ? (the site already propose developer API)
It’s a very complet API to load picture because it allows you to compress and optimize JPEG and PNG images (resizing, turning, cropping…). I let you check the possibility on the website link https://tinypng.com/
Please contact me in MP if you are interested :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in hiring a freelancer to help me wrap up my app. I have almost finished designing it but need some help with finer details.

Would you like to learn how to do it yourself and get one-on-one help? I would be happy to tutor you to help you finish up your project. Hope to talk with you soon!

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

Im interest in contracting a freelancer to implement IU and/orwireframes

1 Like

Hi, I am interested to hire a freelancer. How does your plattform work and where can I reach you?

tenho interesse como freelance

Please message me too.

Hey all,
I’m looking for a freelancer interested in a side hustle in women’s health / healthtech :slight_smile: We are a team made of students and doctors based in London, Amsterdam and the US!

We are working on the personalisation of the choice of birth control for women based on personal factors to minimise side effects. I’d love to share more about the idea with those interested.
If you have experience in building surveys and web apps let me know! Or experience in decision trees/ knowledge trees would be perfect!

Hey Korencja.

My name is Chad and I can definitely help with you project. I have a team and we can help with everything from creating a lean or complex MVP right through to getting traction, raising funding and building your idea.
We are based in Australia and do this type of thing everyday. Let me know if you want some case studies or testimonials.
You can message me here or email me at chad@pitchblak.co.

Love and peace :v:
Chad