🤖 BubbleGPT - An AI powered Bubble at what cost?

Hey BubbleGPT, make me a website that behaves and looks similar to Dividend Finance. Instead of using Blue and Grey as brand colors, switch that to shades of Green. Here’s a link to our logo (insert logo) that needs to be swapped out everywhere the Dividend Finance logo appears. As for the company name - ours is Ripped Finance so trade that out too everywhere it makes sense. Throw some Solar panel financing puns in there. We want the site to feel sleek but fun… [Links to more assets]

My point isn’t about the near term but what Bubble plans to do long term. Next week is mostly going to be Bubble users talking about using AI in their apps (via API connector or however). But they also have a senior Microsoft person (as in a rep from the company with a 40% stake in OpenAI) who will be talking.

Given that last week’s demo of ChatGPT4 included a moment where the AI created a webpage from a photo of a hand sketched mockup, Bubble’s long term AI ambitions are necessarily more interesting than “here’s an official API connector.” So I want answers - will our apps be used as training fodder for a BubbleGPT? Just like artists are against their work having been ripped off to enable an idiot like me to make artwork in their style, I think the Bubble community would be (should be) against a similar thing happening to our apps.

3 Likes