Introducing the Bubble Ideaboard

To reply to a few posts above -

• The page is still up and running; we fixed an earlier bug around how upvotes were being registered
  • It’s intentional for now that you can only see (and thus upvote) other submitted ideas after you start typing your own idea in the “Summary” field - consider this a feature experiment :slight_smile: The hypothesis being that it could get us better “signal vs noise” and avoid people jumping on ideas as part of a bandwagon effect. This is subject to change as we iterate on this page though.
  • I’ve just confirmed that the above behavior also works on mobile for me. As you type an idea in the “Summary” field, a new repeating group will show up below with similar ideas (powered by Algolia)
  • Good idea about the Ideas category. I’m not going to lock the category for now because it seems like there are still occasionally ideas that might not be a great fit for the Ideaboard page. Instead, I’ve moved this thread to that category and pinned it there
  • I think right now, the UX pattern we have on bubble.io is that if you try to access a link that requires you to be logged in, you get redirected to bubble.io in all cases. So for now, we’ve just followed that precedent for the Ideaboard page

We are seeing what engagement with this page is like and are very open to iterating on it as we go!

3 Likes