Monthly Community Update -- April 2022

@josh @nick.carroll could we get more information about this as to what is planned and by when to expect it?

And when you say “more visibility”, do you mean to suggest that there is some visibility currently? I would like to know if there is some visibility on that front. I am going crazy over the changes made by collaborator on my app. I desperately want the ability to review what changes other collaborator has made. In absence of that, it is really hard to debug what has gone wrong and also many bugs are surfacing after they are made live.

1 Like

Great question - and to your point, no, there isn’t really any visibility today :wink:

The problems you are surfacing will be addressed in the new version control and the team will be beginning new feature work as early as next week! Send me a DM if you’d be interested in participating in usability testing.

1 Like

+1 on this – our team is also SUPER desperate for visibility into this. Our company has grown a lot, and this missing feature is the only thing that’s forcing us off bubble. Adding this will allow us to continue developing on Bubble like we want

2 Likes

Any updates on SOC2 status?

2 Likes

Hey @josh whats the updated timeline for SOC2 type 1 compliance?