[New Plugin] Uploader (bdk)

If you go over the 15gb limit the cost is only $0.25 per gig.

Hi @gaurav

Is there a way to reset the plug-inā€™s data without using the ā€œremoveā€ button?

Cheers
Eren

If you try to set value to a blank value / reset relevant inputs it should clear the data @eren

If ā€œset valueā€ is left blank, Bubble calls itā€™s an ā€œissueā€.

ā€œReset dataā€ is available for groups. And putting it in a group, didnā€™t work.

Ah sorry about that. Forgot to make the field optional. Just pushed an update. Please upgrade and try again

1 Like

Thank you @gaurav itā€™s working!

I would appreciate it if you could make the localization processes dynamic at some point. Iā€™m working on an application that contains at least two languages, if you donā€™t have a ā€œworkaroundā€, can you add it?

Thanks again!

1 Like

@gaurav

Can you please confirm if the shrink size options actually work? Iā€™m trying everything I can, but my file sizes are huge. If there is anything I can do to configure it for smaller images I would appreciate that.

Nevermind, I went another way.

Just realized I forgot to push the fix for shrinking. I pushed an update to the plugin

1 Like

@gaurav is there a way to limit file size when uploading a file with your plugin through UploadCare?

Also how much does uploadcare cost? Can we use the free forever plan for that?

@creatorbee Donā€™t think I included that but its obviously a useful feature. Will add it soon

Hereā€™s the pricing on their site: https://uploadcare.com/pricing/
The plugin itself is indifferent to the plan so you can use any plan, i.e. you can use the free forever plan

1 Like

Meaning, I can upload and download for 1gb per month? Not a storage limit but a upload/download or 1gb access to storage for a month? Is that correct?

I believe so but probably best to confirm with their team. Infact I think their CTO is on bubble forum @dmitry-mukhin so maybe he can confirm this.

1 Like

This 1GB limit is for outgoing (CDN) traffic only.

We donā€™t have upload traffic limits. Upload traffic is basically free.
We do limit uploads and storage used, though.

Hope that answers the question.

@gaurav Iā€™ve been using your uploader plugin for a little while now and I am seeing some very finicky behavior when retrieving file names and file URLs. The only thing I can think of is that each time Iā€™m querying for one of the three states (I think?) itā€™s running an API query over to UploadCare, and because Iā€™m trying to query all 3 at the same time itā€™s missing on one or more of those.

Additionally, I think it would be extremely helpful to have a manual reset of the uploadcare widget instead of just setting it based on a blank group URL. Honestly it would be perfect to have something like your better text editor that has a Reset option. Plus, it would REALLY help when dealing with my single-page style app. just keeping things cleaner.

I am linking to a video, but I think it may require more information to really see whatā€™s happening, so feel free to DM me for more info.

Hi @richardsherman,
Iā€™m actually pretty confused as to what the bug is after looking at the video. DMing you for more information.

[Plugin update: Feb 26, 2020]

Just pushed an update to the plugin :smiley:

1. Added ability to specify the Min & Max. file size limits in MBs
  2. Added ability to specify the Max. Width & Max. Height constraint for images
  3. Added ability to specify the theme colors for button, button font and progress circle from the plugins tab. The colors apply to all bdk uploader elements across the site.
  4. Added a ā€˜Reset uploaderā€™ element action to reset it to initial content
  5. Updated the reset relevant inputs action from bubble to mimic the Reset uploader element action instead of setting it to blank.

Cheers,
Gaurav

@gaurav I purchased this plugin.

Is there any hopes of setting a minimum height and minimum width?

I was hoping that I could require the users to upload a minimum size resolution image with this plugin. Thanks!

thank you for the pluginā€¦
it would be great if upload care API key on Edit where we can use different/multiple APIs in different location of app . and store in media in different Uploadcare project