2024 - 10 min. to build a free native iOS/Android app šŸ”·

Hello @soporte Dan,

I used the uploader above from ZeroQode (under iOS only).

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I just tried the AWS File Uploader plugin from ZeroQode, and I canā€™t seem to make it work, even though I followed the plugin setup page for AWS. It appears correct to me, but when I click on the uploader on mobile support, thereā€™s nothing happenning !
Could someone please help me ? I believe it is something I need to setup on the Bubble side, the workflow maybe ?

Regards

1 Like

Hello @nathan.colin53

It must work first under Bubble. Thereā€™s a workflow to catch the file.

you catch the file you want.

First of all, thanks for your reply !
May I ask which event it is ? I tried to put it, but I didnā€™t find one that seems to match the one you have shown here

1 Like

You must check with the plugin documentation. Maybe youā€™re not using the same plugin (from ZeroQode) ? Please check with them. As I said earlier, if it work under Bubble web, it work under jasonelle web view .

Hello and thank you for this amazing guide! i followed it and worked like a charm, but right now iā€™m using the json upload approach instead the API json + integromat POST conversion.

My question is: Is there any pros of using the JSON through API instead of using it by a static file upload?
What would be the downsides of using a static JSON intead a JSON retrieved by the API?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @tgmoron

No difference except if you want an app that can be adapted to the users (very special case). Itā€™s not faster or slower.

1 Like

Thanks, @JohnMark for sharing these awesome ways (using jasonette/jasonelle) to turn the bubble app into an android native app.

I have followed the instruction and manage to preview my app from android studio.

The app shows my index page and it looks fine, but when I click on any of the links, it doesnā€™t bring me anywhere.

I have preview using BDK preview and it works fine.

I am using the show/hide kind of approach for my app for example

from the index page, if someone clicks the link to sign-up, the bubble will navigate to the index page but with a new parameter send - v=sign-up

do you think this is causing the problem?

1 Like

Hello! First of all, thank you for this really awesome thread.
I was trying to play around with the audio recorder, and my android app crashes every time I trigger this action. I tried both the html and js way of calling the action with the same results!
Does anyone have the same issue? I wonder if itā€™s a Jasonelle, json or Bubble thingā€¦!

1 Like

Hello @livingperson800

When calling the same page, Bubble isnā€™t refreshing the page but instead change the URL with the new parameters. Why do you change the URL inside an app having only one page? You donā€™t need to click a link, but simply open the sign-up box. Something Iā€™m missing?

Hello @michael.lozano.mail
Have you tried another audio recorder plugin?

Thanks for taking your time to reply, the reason for this is to enable history in the web browser, so when the back button click within the app will load the previous element that the person view.

And also within 1 page, I have 3-4 groups( sign-up, login, walkthrough ) that I need to navigate using this method.

And it weird that, when Iā€™m testing using BDK preview, it works just fine.
Any thought on thisā€¦?

1 Like

@livingperson800

Have you tried the Jasonelle demo ā€œlinkā€? Itā€™s sound to be a configuration under Android Studio settings. I will assumed it is working under iOS. Hope you got an answer on Telegram.

2 Likes

Thank you, will look into that.

1 Like

Hello @JohnMark,

Sorry for not being precise enough: I am trying to implement the $audio.record Jasonelle recorder for the native version of my app.
Everytime I trigger the recorder, it shows up for one second and the crashes the app.
I see this behavior both in the Jasonette demo app and also when I build my own apk (master or dev branch), making sure that the relevant permissions are granted as per the Jasonelle documentation.
$util.banner works fine though, following your instructions in post #103.

I use Zeroqodeā€™s Audio recorder in the web version, but it unfortunately does not work through Jasonette (neither does Bubbleā€™s official one), only in web browsers.

Maybe something changed since your post #27? I am not sure where the issue comes from.
Would you maybe have an example of a successful implementation for this action?

Thank you once again for helping us all in making the impossible possible!

2 Likes

Hello @michael.lozano.mail

Iā€™m using a special Jasonelle branch for my customized recorder still not available for everyone. :sweat_smile: You can asked Camilo for it on Telegram. I see lately a new plugin that record audio and video and itā€™s working under iOS/Android. Give a try if you want and let me know.

note: 1 day of use will cost around 30 cents.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice! Iā€™ll give the plugin a try and contact Camilo for the native one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
After installed the jasonette, i have a blank white screen.
And this error :slight_smile:
//
// main.m
// Jasonette
//
// Copyright Ā© 2016 gliechtenstein. All rights reserved.
//
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import ā€œJasonAppDelegate.hā€

int main(int argc, char * argv[]) {
@autoreleasepool {
return UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, NSStringFromClass([JasonAppDelegate class]));
}
}

Thread 1: ā€œApp called -statusBar or -statusBarWindow on UIApplication: this code must be changed as thereā€™s no longer a status bar or status bar window. Use the statusBarManager object on the window scene instead.ā€

Regards

Sam

1 Like

Hello @samir.ahres

I will recommend to ask your question at the Telegram Jasonelle forum. Let us know how you fix it.

2 Likes

Thankā€™s @JohnMark
Problem resolved :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is incredibly helpful! Thanks for writing this out!

3 Likes