Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

10 min. to build FREE 0$ native iOS/Android app 🔷

Hello @michael.lozano.mail

I’m using a special Jasonelle branch for my customized recorder still not available for everyone. :sweat_smile: You can asked Camilo for it on Telegram. I see lately a new plugin that record audio and video and it’s working under iOS/Android. Give a try if you want and let me know.

note: 1 day of use will cost around 30 cents.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice! I’ll give the plugin a try and contact Camilo for the native one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
After installed the jasonette, i have a blank white screen.
And this error :slight_smile:
//
// main.m
// Jasonette
//
// Copyright © 2016 gliechtenstein. All rights reserved.
//
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import “JasonAppDelegate.h”

int main(int argc, char * argv[]) {
@autoreleasepool {
return UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, NSStringFromClass([JasonAppDelegate class]));
}
}

Thread 1: “App called -statusBar or -statusBarWindow on UIApplication: this code must be changed as there’s no longer a status bar or status bar window. Use the statusBarManager object on the window scene instead.”

Regards

Sam

1 Like

Hello @samir.ahres

I will recommend to ask your question at the Telegram Jasonelle forum. Let us know how you fix it.

2 Likes

Thank’s @JohnMark
Problem resolved :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is incredibly helpful! Thanks for writing this out!

3 Likes

Hey Samir,

was wondering how did you resolve this?

1 Like

Hi @marina.ebusiness ,
I had downloaded an old version. I posted my issue on the telegram forum and solved it
:wink:

1 Like

Please share more about Workflow API’s - never heard of this.

Is there a limit to how many times you can do this for free? Also, if I wanted to run my app on an iphone, do I need a mac to set up the JSON file, or can I do the conversion on a windows computer? Thanks!

Hello @davidmabelle

“Workflow API” has been renamed by Bubble “BackEnd Workflows”.

Hello @keve2021

No limit. You need a Mac to build your app like any “wrappers”. Amazon offer a virtual Mac machine or ask someone having a Mac. I never tried the Mac simulator on Windows. Not even sure it’s still working under a virtual env. (like VirtualBox).