2024 - 10 min. to build a free native iOS/Android app šŸ”·

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for the help! This process works nicely :smiley: Hopefully will have an MVP fairly soon (itā€™s a Twitter Task/CRM combo tool)

Cheers,
Andrew.

Tagging

1 Like

Another alternative available by @jahanzeb . Great job.

1 Like

100k views celebration :tada: 2023.

@Emmanuel @josh The request for an internal Bubble wrapper project is still needed. :muscle::balloon::tada:
Thanks to Bubble for his excellent work.

3 Likes

Thank you @frankhenry to Like :+1: the post. You are the first in 2023 :muscle:

1 Like

Version 3.0 of Jasonelle available

@JohnMark congrats for your work/post!!! Itā€™s really great and useful!

One question: this procedure will include all the pages in my project (multi-page project) or it will work only with SPA projects? If the latter, what are my options to convert my multi-page project into a mobile app?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @luizbitt A wrapper is just a web browser inside your application. No limits. For Apple, itā€™s important to look like an app. With Jasonelle you can activate all functions you need and pass parameters to your Bubble web. Thatā€™s why we need only one app for web and mobile app.

1 Like

Gotcha!
Thanks for your help!

1 Like

The newest version doesnā€™t seem to have an executable, Any help would be great.

1 Like

Hi @ethanmbinns You will have your answer on Jasonelle forum. Thereā€™s no executable with iOS.

Thank you for this! I have no background in coding and ive managed to build my app and website ive came too far to give up now! I apologize if this is a simple question, but how do I download whats needed from github? Im lost on that screen

2 Likes

Hello @vsafetyalliance

Thereā€™s two files (iOS and Android). In Github thereā€™s a link to download the file you need. Donā€™t hesitate to ask questions on Jasonelle forum.

Hi, I have developed an app and now im at the same place we all ware one day or some still are - wrapping.

I have iphone but i donā€™t have mac

So i imagine to wrap for iphone i need mac that i donā€™t have.

Also canā€™t get my head around android for now.

Would someone wrap my app for me by any chance? :sweat_smile: or give me a boost

1 Like

Hello @thatguywhodesign you are aware that the person who is going to help you takes a certain risk of being banned if he uses his account and you post inappropriate content? In other words, you have to stay in control and unfortunately pay the annual license. I suggest you invest in an old mac and experiment with it whenever possible.

On the other hand, I agree that this part should be much easier and not depend on a machine.

Hi, i have the developer account and payd the 20$ android & 100$ apple, i thought maybe someone could help me wrap the app it self as i think the hardest is the configurations and also the mac part

1 Like

Itā€™s probably an under-exploited market. Youā€™re obviously not the first with this need. It can be difficult to configure with Apple at times. Thatā€™s why I did it once a few years ago and since then I havenā€™t even had to re-install Xcode. Well, if someone can help you, he can contact you in PM. :+1:

hello, can you explain to me how to download a file from github? I need it to start wrapping my app. Once I wrap my app Iā€™ll show everyone .!

1 Like

Hello @vsafetyalliance

You have to check first the Jasonelle v2 or v3 version (see the Jasonelle forum). On GitHub, itā€™s not clear, but normally on the top right to load the updated version.

Hello,

Anyone want to make some money doing this for me? DM for more details.

Another way to build your app using a different Jasonelle project by @jahanzeb :muscle:

http://forum.bubble.io/t/the-great-wrapper-debate/77798/21

1 Like