2024 - 10 min. to build a free native iOS/Android app đŸ”·

Hi, i have the developer account and payd the 20$ android & 100$ apple, i thought maybe someone could help me wrap the app it self as i think the hardest is the configurations and also the mac part

1 Like

It’s probably an under-exploited market. You’re obviously not the first with this need. It can be difficult to configure with Apple at times. That’s why I did it once a few years ago and since then I haven’t even had to re-install Xcode. Well, if someone can help you, he can contact you in PM. :+1:

hello, can you explain to me how to download a file from github? I need it to start wrapping my app. Once I wrap my app I’ll show everyone .!

1 Like

Hello @vsafetyalliance

You have to check first the Jasonelle v2 or v3 version (see the Jasonelle forum). On GitHub, it’s not clear, but normally on the top right to load the updated version.

Hello,

Anyone want to make some money doing this for me? DM for more details.

Another way to build your app using a different Jasonelle project by @jahanzeb :muscle:

http://forum.bubble.io/t/the-great-wrapper-debate/77798/21

1 Like

NEW Jasonelle 3.0 documentation.

Hi @JohnMark
Thank you for everything you do for us.
When I open the file “jasonette-android-develop” in Android studio, I have this error message that appears at the bottom right, do you know why ?

1 Like

Did you get your answer from the Jasonelle forum? Here is what I remember.

yes they told me that : "hello. Well android is not supported yet. But it seems you are using an older version of gradle. It should be fixed if you install it. you can also check the docker builder project https://github.com/jasonelle-archive/docker."
but I didn’t understand you well, I’m not from the world of developers. I took 1 year to build my web application on Bubble and now I want to encapsulate it with “jasonette”.

Here is what I answered them: “How can I please install the new version of Gradle that I have already downloaded? I don’t think it’s that easy, I don’t think I should just remove the (old) gradle subfolder from my “jasonette-android-develop” folder and replace it with the new gradle subfolder “gradle-8.0-2.2”? Thanks a lot for helping me.”

You could help me you @JohnMark ?

1 Like

Hi @elarchi75

I have to tell you that I haven’t taken the time to re-compile my application for several years. Only the people of the Jasonnelle forum can help solve this situation. Don’t hesitate to come back to me with the solution.

Last update instructions for iOS : Quick Start - Jasonelle Documentation

1 Like

Hey John can this method works for WordPress websites?

1 Like

Hi @sellernine

As long as it’s a responsive website, yes. Welcome to Bubble.

I just read about your solution yesterday. I downloaded the Android for Linux (I have OpenSuse), I’m reading Jasonelle Documentation now so I can work on my app this weekend. I just stop by to say “Thank you.”

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for the info.
I downloaded Android studio,
The I downloaded “jasonette-android-develop.zip”
I cant find the “master.zip” as explained in your step-3, to run setup.
Can you please help
Best Regards

1 Like

Hi @RamS

Jasonelle forum can help solve your situation. Let me know in PM if isn’t solved.

Im trying to follow your tutorial but can’t even seem to find the “setup” or the JASONETTE-iOS-master? Then one that downloads for me is “jasonette-ios-develop”

Can someone help me out?

1 Like

Thank you for the great insights. I am still confused about whether our users will be able to find the app in the App Store and Play Store using the Jasonelle method. Can you clarify please?

1 Like

Jasonelle is one of the available wrappers, with the advantage of being free and independent. BDK uses the Jasonelle engine, and has made functions (plugins) easier to implement, at least for the novice. You need to compile Jasonelle with Xcode (Apple) or Studio (Android) to be able to submit your app, and then be accepted by Apple and Google. The advantage of Jasonelle over other Wrappers is that once your application has been accepted by Apple or Google, you no longer need to send them updates for every update. Welcome to Bubble @hassanlahlou.lh

1 Like