Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

$750-$1250 to help with a React Integration

Hello,

We are young company in San Francisco trying to make travel for work easier. We would love to see a world where the number of extreme commuters is halved rather than growing at an alarming rate. We all need to do our part for climate change.

Here’s where YOU (proficient with React and integrating it with Bubble) come in.

We have a react calendar widget. It’s got two versions of itself integrated with bubble. In version one, we can’t set the initial state. In version two, we can set the initial state but an output (an array of the days of the week selected) breaks.

If it were just solving this bug, I think the project wouldn’t be exciting as including a couple of key upgrades to the project so we have come up with new features and have hosted those features on inVision.

If this sounds like something you could help with, we’d love to learn more about you and show you what we have going on.

Please note if we engage, you will be asked to provide a W9 and sign our standard restrictive covenant on the work.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send along more information!

Thank you!
Igor Schmertzler

Hello Igor,
I can help.
Please check your PM.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Hi @igor

I’m not sure of the full capabilities in the solution you need, but just a thought, @keith has built an awesome calendar solution that is very flexible, lighting fast, multi-lingual and well supported.

2 Likes

@luke2

Thanks for looking out. I’d be down to set up a zoom to get a tutorial from you and really see whats more effective about this. Let me know if you want to talk!

Igor