Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

A fully working Computer Aided Dispatch System

If you or anyone is interested in a cad please click the link below we have plenty to chose from…

Hello My name Is Christan Parrish I Love to RP on Ps4 Gta Online I have created a Cad/MDT system for PS4 Use only its actually nice for my fist time making a Cad System it has LSPD Department and Sheriff Department , also a Civilian Page were you can Register Vehicles Call 911 Sell Vehicles. On The Police Department You can make bolo’s Citations , and read active 911 calls and this took me a matter of 16 hours to do all of this I am currently still working on but its available to play now if you would like open access for ( 3 WEEKS )!!! after those 3 Weeks you will have to Email me asking for a FREE access code and i’ll give a free access code i will not charge for people to use this later on in the next month or 2 I will add Xbox and PC servers but all the time it will be free if you would like to purchase my template it will cost only $10 Check My cad out and join if you have a PS4 here is the link enjoy!!! visionrp.bubbleapps.io

Hello My name Is Christan Parrish I Love to RP on Ps4 Gta Online I have created a Cad/MDT system for PS4 Use only its actually nice for my fist time making a Cad System it has LSPD Department and Sheriff Department , also a Civilian Page were you can Register Vehicles Call 911 Sell Vehicles. On The Police Department You can make bolo’s Citations , and read active 911 calls and this took me a matter of 16 hours to do all of this I am currently still working on but its available to play now if you would like open access for ( 3 WEEKS )!!! after those 3 Weeks you will have to Email me asking for a FREE access code and i’ll give a free access code i will not charge for people to use this later on in the next month or 2 I will add Xbox and PC servers but all the time it will be free if you would like to purchase my template it will cost only $10 Check My cad out and join if you have a PS4 here is the link enjoy!!! visionrp.bubbleapps.io

hey whats up @genericnerd.yt i have a cad/mdt for you that i can give you for free just hit me up in my discord server and ill give you a free BACK-END cad/mdt and for anyone ELSE that needs or just wants one for free

I would personally consider this as a hobby or freelancing job, there are companies out there that do this. This isn’t really specific to one game, but commonly Grand Theft Auto V is used. It’s mainly focused on the Roleplaying aspects. I wouldn’t consider this an industry yet.

Come check us out at Babaji Solutions
We offer next gen CAD experience. Nothing else like it out there and at an affordable price.
We also offer a variety of services as well.
*Server Development
*Port Forwarding
*MySQL Setup
*File Setup
*Community Logos
*CAD services
*Custom Server Launcher
*Vehicle Textures
*EUP
*EasyAdmin
*Car Liveries
*Logos
Don’t wait!! And keep an eye out for our sales on our products!!!

Hey i sent u an email can u check ur inbox
My email is [email protected]

Thanks

please can u give me a valid invite via discord Z209DetSmith#2848

pls can u give me a valid invite via discord Z209DetSmith#2848

Hey, I am looking for one as well. Please PM me if you have one.

Hey @thatyt6853,

Afterthought System recently released a free CAD/MDT at 👀 | Free Roleplay CAD/MDT by Afterthought System, LLC

We also offer premium CAD/MDT services at afterthought-system.com :blush:

If you have any questions or concerns about our premium service, please send us an email at [email protected]. If you need any support with our free template, we don’t provide dedicated support, but you can post on our forum and await for a response at forum.afterthought-system.com :smile:

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]