Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

A list of things in an email body

Hi, need help on something that should be quite basic.
I wan to add a list of things in an email body. I am using native email, nothing fancy.

I’m doing a search for the list of things's First Name search for a list of things's Last Name and search for list of things Event. It comes out in serial all First Names, all Last Names, all Events, rather than a list of First Last Event, First Last Event, etc

In code I’d do something like a for each and iterate over the list. I can’t seem to figure out how to do something (simple) in bubblish.

Pls advise. Thanks, Much!

mjs

Hey Mike,

This is because to the Bubble translator, this is what you’re telling it to do.

try this
assuming these are all the same type of thing
Do a search for the list of things:format as text

then try

this text's First name this text's Last name this texts Event and use a comma as your delimiter

Learn more

Need to have your database located in your region! Tired of struggling with Bubble or API’s? Need a little functionality that’s not available yet thru current market plugins?

Are you ready to step-it-up or speed it along? Need some custom code or a plugin built? Contact me today to learn how to book a 1-on-1 session, get your plugin built, or yet freelance building support!

Who am I? I am a noCode fanatic and part of a collective group of international Bubble experts known simply as the Knowcode Consultants. I have trained numerous Bubblers as well as helped deliver SAAS’s, Internal/Personal Tools, along with apps for educational research purposes.

You can contact me directly for more information here: [email protected]. I will take care of your issue from start to end with the highest quality of care! Send a message today to see how we can work together to accomplish your goals!

1 Like

Well done! Yes that’s it. Thank you!

mjs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.