Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

About the CAD / MDT / Roleplay category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

2 Likes

This probably needs to be changed…

3 Likes

I need building a cad for my RolePlay server

Welcome to the CAD / MDT / Roleplay category. This category is for those who need assistance in building, creating, modifying, or showcasing their applications in regards to roleplay.

There’s my attempt of helping.

• cad
1 Like

Do you have any free.I will be willing to wait

Where could I find someone willing to make a CAD/MDT for me, note I am not going to pay you sadly but I can get you a staff spot in my RP community as a Developper. Feel free to Email me at: [email protected]

I don’t have money but I can run a dispatcher’s spot

i can make one for you

Hey man! My server has already been developped thanks for the offer though!

Hi i wonderd of you make cad for offline ps4 director mode and for discord online

Hey could you by chance make me a cad

can someone please make a cad for my sever for a ps4 role play i cant pay but i will give you a high position
in my RP sever

i can do it https://discord.gg/2kjJ3eR

1 Like

I need help making a cad will not pay and will contact through discord

Tech Shop Development’s

Looking for a good server where you can purchase stuff for a company or server. TSD is the place for you. Make Sure To Follow Our ToS

What We Offer:

• A Good Support Team

• A Good Sales Team

• A Good Staff Team

• And Multiple Things To Purchase

CEO - Rino s.

COO - Weekly D.

Chairman Of Directors - Rize P.

Join Today At (https://discord.gg/sNSWmYN)

Can I request that an administrator clears all these messages so that I can create a category description. @emmanuel

Where could I find someone willing to make a CAD/MDT for me, note I am not going to pay you sadly but I can get you a staff spot in my RP community as a Developer. Feel free to Email me at: [email protected]

i need help to create a cad for my roleplay server or to buy one can you help

Hello, Lucas

My name is Khaled, I am the CEO of Code 3 Solutions.

We are a small CAD company, and we sell CADs cheaper than anyone else. If you find a company cheaper than us, we will match the price!

Please add me on discord: i sold my kids on ebay#3134

I look forward to your message,

Khaled H.
Code 3 Solutions
Chief Executive Officer

im trying to add you on discord cause I’m interested