Accessing data within a RG

Hey guys!

I built an application to track the hours of the users with their respective projects, each user can have multiple projects.

The point is that I need to to add the hours enabled for each project.

Example:
User A has project 1, 2, 3.
I need to add the hours they are going to spend for each project,
User A:
Project 1: #hours
Project 2: #hours
Project 3: #hours
this allows me to know what is the maximum number of hours that this user will have with each project.

When i click in “set monthly hours” there is the previous capture in which all the data related to the user is display (projects-user-time to input)

I used backend workflows to split each user with their projects into an individual row

I don’t know how to be able to save the hours and then be able to do the same process with backend workflows

In terms of simplicity what I want to achieve is something very similar to the following image, to have the record of hours of each user per project.

I was reviewing Orchestra plugin as an option to save data from a repeating group but I can’t get it to save the way I want, is there someone who can help me with this.

If you need extra information or access my application, we can talk about it. I hope you can give me a hand with this, since I haven’t been able to find a solution yet