Hi, trying to persuaded my partner to eventually ‘switch’ completely our operation with Bubble and put out my php ressource (at least make him work on pure php code, and not external design… waste of time!)
He asked me (I don’t have the answers…):
- What happened to our application if owners of Bubble ‘died’ tomorrow. There’s any backup and can we continue our operation or have to RESTART from zero? (sensitive question, I know).
- What will be the cost to have our own server (with Bubble installed)? (as backup solution in time of crisis)
Questions I have:
- What will be the best practice knowing my app will be both use for Responsive and Web base. Do I configure initially for Responsive, and redirect Web Base on another Page inside the app, and have a select button in front page (index) saying Mobile or Web?
- What are the limits of Bubble that we have to know initially at this precise moment?
- Know the difference between Bubble (19$month) versus OutSystem (2000$month)?
- Multi Language Site (ie French and English) easy? How to proceed?
At this step of my research on Bubble (and courses I paid to learn faster) I’m trying to only valide if Critical Timing Application can be suitable with Bubble. But I have now an obsession with Bubble, for many reasons and it cloud my judgement I endorsed the way it is.
At this point, I will recommended to continue our actual operation and in parallel, reproduce completely our operation on Bubble. Let see what will happen. The initial investment $ will be returned in short and medium time in my knowledge. I really want to be one of the first working with Bubble for Enterprise-Professional-Application done with Bubble (even I’m a pure amateur with Bubble still now )