Add multiple items to a List of texts

I would like to be able to add multiple entries to a “list of texts.”

Below is what the “list of texts” data look like
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 9.22.44 AM

I’d like to add to the newly data point by adding “list of texts” in a manner shown below

Is there a way to use a RepeatingGroup with input fields and a button inside? (As shown above)
Edit: I’d like to add one link at a time. Like cap out at a total of 15 links but be able to add 5 if I’d like to.

you mean before you add to a collection you do not know if you will add 3 5 or 10 links?
And adding one link at a time is no good?

Or are you pasting 10 or 15 rows from an excel and want to then create 10 or 15 new links.

@TipLister I’d like to add one link at a time. Like cap out at a total of 15 links but be able to add 5 if I’d like to.

this is difficult with Bubble and only available using hackarounds.
Have a place where the user can select number of links they want to add (defaulted at 1)
depending on this selection conditionally show either 1 group with 1 input and an add button, or another group with 2 inputs and 2 add buttons etc. [all with their own workflow]

repeating groups cannot really be targetted so that eg the third row creates a new link from its input unless perhaps you use the musicians and orchestra plugin but not sure about that.

another option is to use a long multiline input and use custom code to tell it that every new line should create a new thing instead of all be used as text for just one new thing.