Additional Developer for eSports Site

This is a little bit of an odd request because this would be a fairly permanent position. I am looking for a developer/partner to continue developing a new eSports website that has gotten quite a bit of attention from names in the industry.

I am looking for someone with some knowledge of the eSports scene and extensive bubble development work and some js knowledge. Please contact me for more details and we can talk! :grinning:

Hi Michael,

I could surely assist you.

Please reach me at anna(dot)cis23(at)gmail(dot)com or S-K-Y-P-E:cis(dot)am2 for further discussion. I assure the price will be very reasonable.

Hoping for prompt response.

Best Regards,
Anna

Hi Michael,

Sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Anil

Right now I’m also looking for a person who could try himself in the development of a project related to esports. Now my friends and I are opening a service for analyzing esports professional matches in various disciplines. We decided to do this after getting carried away with betting on esports on https://tips.gg/dota2/matches/ to the games we’ve played since we were kids.
If you know a lot about esports competitions , tournaments, and professional computer games in general, then we will be happy to talk to you !!!
Thank you in advance, I hope for feedback!!! ( Interested in games such as CS GO, DOTA2, Velorent , Overwatch, Pub, Lol and so on )

@khrapkove Do you just blindly copy and paste whenever there’s a Jobs/Freelance post? You already replied the same thing above a few days ago?

4 Likes

And on a post that is 3 years old!

3 Likes

Lmao true

Where i can find vacancy like this?I am really interested .E-sport is developing so fast its increadable. It creates a lot of jobs and oportunuties . I have been working in E-SPORT for 10 years(startet from Quaqe and now Dota) and i am really happy. My favourite place was at globalcsgo.com where i could even take free skins and then sell . In the next 10 years E-sport will be bigger then Basketball or maybe even football . So yeah , good luck with your with your E-sports website because competition in this sphere is getting biger and bigger .

1 Like