Advice for Stripe integration for a Sub with adjustable 1 off

Hi friends,

I’ve found plugins and tutorials for the API connector for 1x charges and plugins for subscriptions, but how would you handle a stripe integration if you needed to charge for both a subscription plus a one-time charge included?

The One-Time charge needs to be a variable quantity with graduated pricing, which rules things like the Stripe Pricing Table out, b/c they don’t offer graduated pricing (cheaper as quantity increases) for one-time products yet in their UI (specifically speaking to their pricing table element). From what I’ve seen and tried so far, I can’t setup a sub on the Stripe side either, due to the dynamic quantifier for the one-off purchase (unless I overlooked something)

I really do not want to force them into two checkouts to complete their transaction.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

I would create a setup intent to allow charging a customer without them being present. You can also charge for the first payment during checkout and enable the subscription afterwards, if you have permission to use their card.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.