🖥 Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, I was notified by Agora of the following:

“We’ve found a compatibility issue when use Agora Web SDK version older than 3.6.7 with Chrome v100 and above. This issue will impact the usability of service. However it doesn’t impact Agora Web SDK 4.X version. Chrome v100 is planned to be release in March 2022. Please refer to Chrome Roadmap.”

It’s asking me to upgrade to the Agora RTC Web SDK 4.X version

Is that something that you are aware of and is it going to impact the usability of the app?

Hello, @josh19
Thanks for this question.

Please note that we are using only the RTC feature for our plugin ( not SDK).
However, in order to be more precise, allow us to discuss your request with our Developer Team and revert ASAP.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @josh19

Allow us to notify you that we discussed this with our Dev. Team regarding the message from the Agora team, you received.
Note that we have 3 plugin elements( Agora Conference and Agora Streaming element \ Agora RTC element) on different versions.

The Agora RTC element is created on version 4 ( version code 4.6.2), thus you don’t need to upgrade anything within your app ( just use the Agora RTC element). You can find more information about this element here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

awesome, thank you!

1 Like

@josh19
You are always welcome!

In case of any plugin-related questions will appear - let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hello, @nagy.pavol
Thanks for your patience.

We have double-checked the Agora Conference performance with the New responsive Engine and have to notify you that it works properly.

However, due to the fact that the new responsive engine is still in Beta Mode, there are some difficulties in UI/UX settings, as in your case.

Bubble has confirmed that a new plugin editor engine is under development and has top priority. We will migrate all of our plugins to the New Responsive Engine as soon as we have a chance to have them work properly on it. Here is the announcement from Bubble: Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine [beta]

Sorry for this inconvenience :pray:
In case we can help with any plugin-related information, let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Zeroqode,

so I was able to do my solution doing workflows with refresh and using states which count if refresh was done (so that refresh is not never-ending loop). Also new responsive engine works with your plugin as expected (I had some confusion in my initial implementation.)
I tested also competitive plugins and this one looks most reliable with connection of different devices and browsers.

I do have one more question. After refresh new connection is created and user always gets asked to allow video and audio. So lets say I have 5 different agora rtc connections 1to1 and each user gets same question 5 times. Each time before start of session. How could I avoid this? Now I use disconnect agora RTC after each session time ends. I also tried leave room agora connector and results were the same. Each new connection asks for approval to use camera and audio.

Hello, @nagy.pavol
Thanks for the new question.

Please note that this behavior is related to the browser settings, not to the plugin ones.
When the user is connecting to the conference, he asked about the allowance to provide access to the camera and microphone to the specific website.

If the user has provided access just for one session - he will be asked for each new connection from the browser ( this behavior could be found on any website, which is using your camera and mic).

However, in case your user has already been granted access to the website on a regular basis, this notification will no longer be sent by the browser to the user.

Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid this notification from the browser at the beginning of the platform usage.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport
Hi.Thank you for develop great plugin.
I created a video call app by using agora plugin, but nothing appears on the screen.
I followed the instructions in the documentation.
Sorry to bother you, but I’d like to know what’s wrong with the way shown below.Thank you.

1.Create a TestingMode application in agora and copy the ApplicationID.
2.Paste it into the Conference App ID on agora’s plugin configuration page.

3.Add a shape with the ID Attribute “agora-local” and a shape with the ID Attribute “agora-remote” in the editor.
4.Add AgoraConnector in the same group.

5.Join the room using the page’s roomID’s uniqueID ( get it from the transition source) at the same time as the page’s load.

The result does not change anything.
Thank you.

Hi,
I’m wondering if it’s possible to show the video feed of different participants in different elements?
Currently, it seems, the video feed of all the remote users can be shown only on one element with id remote-users.

Thanks!

Hello, @ysys0201
Thanks for reaching out and for using our plugin.

Please allow us to check your request and revert with an answer on Monday (since our team is on weekends now) :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @1an5u
Thanks for your question.

The video of all participants should be displayed in one common shape ( as you mentioned). However, let us discuss this option with our Developer Team and to revert with an update.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

No problem at all and thank you in advance.
Best Regards.

Hello, @ysys0201
Thanks for your patience :pray:

Please note that you should place the element not in the same shape, but in the same group. It is possible that your application just can’t find the plugin element.

As you can see from our screenshot, the plugin element is in the same group as the shape for the video demonstration.

Also, please share with us the next information:

• Screenshots of your current workflow for “Join room” action;
  • Screenshots with your current settings for the “Leave room” action.

These settings are pretty important and in case you haven’t created these buttons with required workflow on your side, the plugin won’t work :pray:

Please check this part of the documentation one more time, please https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin#plugin-fields-events-states-actions-error-management.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Thanks for replying to me even though you are busy.

Please note that you should place the element not in the same shape, but in the same group.

→I probably have it set up exactly as documented.

“Join room” action

“Leave room” action

Here is a video of me trying to join the Room.
20220316_024533

Best regards.Thank you.

Hello, @ysys0201
Thanks for the screenshot.

The reason for your issue is that you are trying to start the call immediately after the Page was loading. However, this step is incorrect.

The Agora Token could not be loaded immediately, thus the call is not started at all.
The best example of the correct settings you could find on our Demo Page: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

You need to create buttons for Joining and Leaving the conference room:

The conference should be initialized after entering the room name and pressing the required button.

As you can see, “Page is loaded” and “Button Join Room is clicked” are separate events. Thus, we kindly recommend you to replicate these settings in your application.

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for your kind guidance.
However, I still can’t get it to work.

Here is the workflow when I press the button.

I checked the console when the button is pressed and this is what it looks like, and there are a few errors.

Also, one question, in the demo you use Agora RTC, is this necessary to use it?

Thank you very much for your kind response.
I am sorry to keep you busy, but I would like you to help me understand what I am doing wrong.
Best regards.

Hello, @ysys0201
Thanks for the additional information :pray:

There are 2 different Agora elements: Agora connector ( which is using up to 4.5 version and has a separate element for Streaming) and Agora RTC element, which was released not so far ago for Conference and Streaming processes.

You are free to choose any of them, but you just need to follow the documentation for each of the elements.

It seems like you configured the plugin incorrectly, especially the part with the Dynamic Keys. Can you please share with us the screenshots of the steps, where you are trying to use dynamic keys?

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Thank you for your reply and for answering my question.

I don’t understand what a Dynamic Key is, but I will provide some possibilities.
Thank you for answering my questions over the past few days.
Best regards.

1. PlugIn settings page in Bubble

2. Project setting page in Agora.

3. Workflow for getting RoomID

Thank you very much.

Hello, @ysys0201

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team