šŸ–„ Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport , Thank you for your reply.
Letā€™s get this done today, so I can keep working on the app on the weekend.
In regards to the setup, it was all done previously and the page did not load, so I started stripping down everything and narrowed down to the Agora Connector with the Agora ID in.
Without the Agora ID in it loads.
But per your request I loaded all elements back on .
I also invited support@zeroqode.com to my Agora.io account so you can see the Agora App codes and everything you like.
Iā€™ve set you guys as administrators there as well.
Cheers.

Dear @richardaxeoz,

Thanks for loading all elements back. We checked again the app noticed that you added the ID ā€œagora-remoteā€ to the hole page and this was causing the issue with displaying the objects on the page.

At the moment there is one issue, caused by the wrong key. We tested your app with our key and everything is working properly. Please make sure that when you create the key you choose the option without the certificate.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport awesome thank you.
I was using the high security version as it was documented, that is why I thought that the App Secret field was missing in the app.

Thank you very much.

One more doubt is how to enable the icons that disable the mic, and the video as per your demo.
Cheers

@richardaxeoz

To have those icons available select this option:

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport awesome.
And how to display more than one agora-remote connected?

@richardaxeoz, you can have only one agora-remote element. When 2+ people join the conference the agora-remote element will split.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport so the maximum video conference at this stage is for 2 people.
Do you have a roadmap to when will be possible for more than 2 people?
And in regards to recording, is it in the plans as well?
Cheers

@richardaxeoz, you can have more than 2 people. When 3ed person joins the call, the video element agora-remote is splitting into two parts, and it will split as more people will join. Video recording is planned but, unfortunately, we cannot specify when exactly you can expect it.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, so is it possible to set that the 3rd person to join the element agora-remote below the person that is already there?
Or the person will join side by side?
Because side by side in mobile phones would be terribleā€¦
Cheers!

Yes, it is possible to have 3rd person joining the group it will be displayed side by side. We cannot change that as this is defined by the Agora structure.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, awesome.
Thanks you for all your support.
Greatly appreciated.
This will keep me entertained during this quarantine period.
All the best for you guys over there.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, would be a way of preventing the video into going in HD+ ?
Cheers!

Hi @richardaxeoz in regards to the position of the participants when it splits up the screen, I have requested they look at putting individuals in s repeating group. If you look at the WordPress plugin for agora.io it has it set out using the web sdk so I am not sure why they are saying they can not position the individual images so they donā€™t occupy the same group. I would suggest this is a limitation of the plugin and not agora.io

2 Likes

Hi @StevenM, individuals in a repeating group is the way to go indeed as Agora allows a number of concurrent connections.
I agree with you that the limitation about that, at this stage, is probably with the Plug In.
I was looking into the Agora.io API is very powerful with countless options in.
But as @levon and @vladlarin were the ones who first made the Plugin available at Bubble, I am looking forward, hoping that they will dig deeper whenever they have a chance.
I had a look also into Twilio as there is a Plugin for them as well here at Bubble.
But Twilio price structure is per participant instead of per connection.
The costs skyrocket very quickly when we take this into consideration. (https://www.twilio.com/pricing)
Cheers!

1 Like

Agora video conferencing is good. Additionally, one can also use video conferencing apps like Webex, R-HUB HD video conferencing servers etc. for all their video conferencing needs. These work well.

Iā€™m not really understanding this plugin. I bought it. I followed the instructions for Streaming Component. As the host I can see my own video. But as audience the streaming component doesnt load any video, despite joining the same channel name, and having the agora page displaying an ongoing call. The agora usage call page basically says, no video. no audio.

Do I need the agora connector and settings from there too?

Hi @yihern,

Thanks for reaching out. Without knowing more about your settings, we can provide some insights that might help. Please check our docs and try to make sure that everything has been configured properly, first. Also, please check the Host editor and Audience editor as well, so you can preview the settings for both parties, and perhaps replicate on your end.

However, if you still experience the same or any other issues, please share more details with us, like: screenshots and/or screencast of your app, workflows and plugin configurations, as well as browser and OS version youā€™re using for developing your app, console logs, the exact steps to reproduce the issue and describing what youā€™re trying to accomplish with this plugin. This way, we can better check on it and provide a working solution asap.

As for this one, it is not required to implement the Agora Connector, because theyā€™re two separate components.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi there. Iā€™m trying to create actions in my workflow in which elements are hidden when the Agora Connectorā€™s peers online is greater than a certain number (in addition to getting my timer to start counting down). See attached screen shot of workflow.

I am unable to trigger these actions, however, with what Iā€™ve set up. The video is starting, and the number of peers online seems to be populating in the pop-up on my screen just fine.

Please help! Thanks!

Hi @jtdonahu,

Thanks for reporting. Weā€™re afraid it cannot trigger that workflow step 3 because it doesnā€™t meet the condition. When room creator is joining a room, it shows you 0 peers online, because there are no other peers. If one more person joins the room, it shows 1 peers online as only 1 user has joined. Based on this condition, it has to trigger when the 3rd person joins, so it will count peers as 2, meaning it is passing through this condition successfully. However, if you still the same or any other issues, please provide more details like obtained results on preview, console logs in case of errors, exact steps to reproduce the issue etc., so we can get a better troubleshooting and provide a feedback asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

In the devā€¦ if i want to use screensharing i would need to execute the video in this wayā€¦

Number.tem = ua.match(/(Chrome(?=/))/?(\d+)/i);
if(parseInt(tem[2]) >= 72 && navigator.mediaDevices.getDisplayMedia ) {
// Create the stream for screensharing
screenStream = AgoraRTC.createStream({
streamID: uid,
audio: false,
video: false,
screen: true,
});
}

How can i do this with the plugin?