đŸ–„ Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello,

I tested this on a blank page with no other elements present and the streaming element visible but I still get the same errors unfortunately.

Hello, @gevestobs
Thanks for your attempt and information.

In order to check the issues with the plugin, please share with us the screenshots of the plugin’s settings and other necessary info like:

• screenshots of the settings for Agora streaming component and related workflows;
  • the description of what you wanted to achieve;
  • how to reproduce your issue;
  • if you have such possibility, please record the screencast from your app;

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport, i just want to report a loading problem on the Agora Streaming component Element, which totaly broke the pages

Regards

Hello, @antoine3
Thanks for reaching out.

As we can see from the error code, the issue is related to the Initializing of the plugin element. Please find below the screenshot from Agora’s documentation regarding this issue:

We kindly recommend you carefully analyze documentation for the Streaming component in order to get it to work within the app:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component#agora-setup

Please check it and let us know if all is working properly.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport - does this plugin support the Agora voice calls and audio rooms or just video? Thank you!

Hello, @julia1! Thank you for your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Our plugin supports Video Conference and Video Streaming, no Voice calls/Audio rooms at the moment.

Have a good weekend!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you @ZeroqodeSupport for your quick response. Do you have any other plugins (not necessarily Agora, could be Twilio for example) that allow for user voice and audio calls or rooms?

@julia1,

No, unfortunately. The Twillio plugins we have are related to the video, SMS, and WhatsApp functionalities. There are no plugins for the voice/audio calls in our list. Sorry for the inconvenience. :sweat_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support

1 Like

Hello, @ZeroqodeSupport I’m sorry if I’ve made an obvious mistake here but I’m trying to set up an agora video connector. I’ve read over the documentation many times and I feel like I’ve done each step correctly, but for some reason, I am just unable to join a room. I’ll send screenshots of the workflow and all relevant changes but it would be appreciated if you can tell me if I’ve forgotten a step along the way or something. And let me know if you need more screenshots. cheers.

Hello, @marty
Thanks for reaching out and for your question.

The reason for your issue is a different element, which you are trying to use within one Event:

Please allow us to mention that Video conferencing and Streaming - are different actions and you can’t use them in one event. Moreover, you can’t set a state for the conferencing as a stream, as in your case.

As the best example of the correct settings, you can use our Demo Page, where the “Join room” event is configured otherwise:

Please check this part of your settings. In case you will face ad additional difficulties - let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @marty

In order to speed up the process of solving this issue, please let us know:

• Which version of the plugin are you using?;
  • Please provide us the screenshots of the error, which appears then you pressing on “Join room”;

This information will help us to investigate the issue.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport , Thank you for your response.

In regards to the first section, I believe that it is the same as the example shown. the name “coherent_stream_test” does not refer to a separate streaming page with any streaming features, it is just the name of the page which I thought is what is being done on the example (agora_connecter seems to be the page name in the example). I feel like I followed that bubble example pretty much spot on.

In regards to an error that pops up when I join the room, nothing happens, there is no error. I click the button and it just wont join the room, the button will do nothing. I even tested this by added an event “AgoraConnecter A if someone joined room then show something” but nothing would happen so I don’t think they ever actually join the room despite the fact I have it clearly set in the workflow as join room. I believe I’m using version 4.6 based off of the screenshot below

Cheers.

@ZeroqodeSupport When would the screen sharing option be enabled for agora-connectors? Any update on this?

Also wanted to check on the new Agora RTC element, is there any documentation for the same

Hello, @marty
Thanks for these details.

Indeed, the version of the plugin within your application is the latest one -1.25.0.
However, as we can see on your screenshots, you are using the old plugin element. In the latest version, we have changed the plugin element.
Thus, due to the fact that you are using the latest version, but with the old element - you can’t Join the room.

Please find below the documentation for the updated version and carefully follow each step to make it work:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing

In case you will have some additional questions- please let us know.
Vest regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport and @ZeroqodeTeam

I bought the Agora Plugin for my Bubble app to make Live Streams and record them as well. My startup is a social network and online marketplace for vinyl records and hi-fi passionates.

Anyway I try to paste your pages and workflows “agora-subscriber”, “agora-host” and so on. I progress overall of course, but I have a first question: how do you “Generate Agora token”? I cannot find this as an element action or anywhere else on Bubble. Could you please help on this one?

Many thanks,
Quentin

Hello, @r.hungry4more.v
Thanks for your question.

First of all, please allow us to provide you the documentation for the upgraded plugin’s version:

As for the screen sharing option, we also added it to the new plugin’s version:

Please analyze the documentation and let us know if any additional questions will appear :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, @quentsb
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to provide you the screenshots, where we demonstrate how you can generate the Agora Token:

Please find below our example:

For Agora Cloud Recording for Streaming Component documentation check out the link: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component/agora-cloud-recording-for-streaming-component

Hope it will help you :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@quentsb,
Sorry for the late reply. :pray:

From your screenshot, it seems like you have forgotten to add the Video Conference App ID. If you paste it, the token will be generated successfully and the “Enter Key” button will disappear.

Please use the doc as a reference:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing#agora-api-keys-for-video-conference

Please try and let me know if it helped.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks it works, but only for the Audience and Join Stream button I can generate temp token. Honestly I would like to speed up the process as I have spent 2 days working on this Plugin with the front end, setup and the main workflows. I would need direct assistance to finalize and do a trial so that I can use the feature fully. Could you please somehow contact me at quentin@phonotribe.com? So that you know, a friend of mine also tried to implement this plugin and eventually gave it up. I would like to not give up and use this feature in my app. Many thanks

@quentsb,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply, due to the weekend :pray:

I’m afraid, we do not provide the setup services, as for this purpose we have created a detailed documentation and demo page. I am sorry, but this is beyond our support duties.

We can help you troubleshoot errors you have and point the correct setup direction, instead.

The very first thing I can recommend is checking carefully the plugin documentation and following it literally step by step. As following the doc, the demo page was made (which is currently working).

Another thing to recommend is try to set up the test page in your app the same way our demo page is set. Copy the workflows/elements from the demo (don’t forget to use your keys instead of our demo’s) to make sure it is functional.

In case you’d like to address more issues, please feel free to share them with details and screenshots. We are glad to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team