Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🖥 Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @r.hungry4more.v
Thanks for your question.

First of all, please allow us to provide you the documentation for the upgraded plugin’s version:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing

As for the screen sharing option, we also added it to the new plugin’s version:

Please analyze the documentation and let us know if any additional questions will appear :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, @quentsb
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to provide you the screenshots, where we demonstrate how you can generate the Agora Token:

Please find below our example:

For Agora Cloud Recording for Streaming Component documentation check out the link: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component/agora-cloud-recording-for-streaming-component

Hope it will help you :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@quentsb,
Sorry for the late reply. :pray:

From your screenshot, it seems like you have forgotten to add the Video Conference App ID. If you paste it, the token will be generated successfully and the “Enter Key” button will disappear.

Please use the doc as a reference:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing#agora-api-keys-for-video-conference

Please try and let me know if it helped.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks it works, but only for the Audience and Join Stream button I can generate temp token. Honestly I would like to speed up the process as I have spent 2 days working on this Plugin with the front end, setup and the main workflows. I would need direct assistance to finalize and do a trial so that I can use the feature fully. Could you please somehow contact me at [email protected]? So that you know, a friend of mine also tried to implement this plugin and eventually gave it up. I would like to not give up and use this feature in my app. Many thanks

@quentsb,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply, due to the weekend :pray:

I’m afraid, we do not provide the setup services, as for this purpose we have created a detailed documentation and demo page. I am sorry, but this is beyond our support duties.

We can help you troubleshoot errors you have and point the correct setup direction, instead.

The very first thing I can recommend is checking carefully the plugin documentation and following it literally step by step. As following the doc, the demo page was made (which is currently working).

Another thing to recommend is try to set up the test page in your app the same way our demo page is set. Copy the workflows/elements from the demo (don’t forget to use your keys instead of our demo’s) to make sure it is functional.

In case you’d like to address more issues, please feel free to share them with details and screenshots. We are glad to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, so I’m trying to make a participants list that shows the list of users currently on a certain videocall. Is there any way to do this? I tried doing it by creating a separate list data type which would be updated whenever someone joined or left a call. The problem was that I couldn’t get it to account for when a person left a call by just closing out the browser rather than using the exit videocall button. Any ideas?

Hello, @justind2022
Thanks for using our plugin.

We have tested the ability to remove the user from the list of users in case of a simple browser closing with our plugin. Allow us to mention that it is possible with the new plugin element - Agora RTC.
Thus, first of all, we recommend you upgrade your plugin to the latest version.

In order to create a required scenario, you need to use the following event:

Also, please note that the user will be removed from the list of participants not immediately. Unfortunately, this process is related not only to the plugin but to the Agora platform and Bubble possibilities.

The user is closing the browser, in few seconds it will be removed from the Agora base, and in a few seconds after it, it will disappear from the Bubble database, and as a result, from the list of online users.

Hope this solution will help you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Great looking update! Seems like screen sharing got added in too which I’m pretty hyped about. Time to get to work implementing it in. Thank you!

1 Like

So upon trying to implement in the new system, I ran into an issue. My setup for the videocall system is that when the join button is hit, a group is made visible which displays the groups showing the call. However, there is an issue where the video will not activate the first time the join button is hit. It only activates once I hit join, have the video group pop up, hit leave to close the video group, and hit join again. This is also only an issue when the workflow is ran at the normal pace, as when I run it with the debugger on slow, the video shows up fine the first time. The old connector had this same issue as well, but I was able to work around it by placing the connector outside of the video group but cannot do the same this time due to this new connector also being responsible for playing the local video. I’ve also tried multiple different methods of showing the group including using the show action, states, etc to see if it might make a difference. When using the show/hide action, I get an error on the first time hitting join and attached an image of that error as well. However, when I go through that close and reopen process, the video works fine every time after, just not the first.

Could you help me with this? Not sure how well I was able to explain it, so I attached a picture of what the workflow looks like as well.

Did screen recording of what is going on and uploaded it on youtube. Hopefully it will help show what is going on. The black screen that pops up is the videocall working. I just had my camera covered so it wouldn’t record me.

Hello, @justind2022
Happy to hear your appreciation. :pray:

Please allow us to mention that appeared issue is related to the fact that the platform does not have enough time to load both the group and the conference at once. So, in case you want to place the plugin element in the Group, you should Add a Pause before the next action here:

Please try it and let us know about the result.
Best regards
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi, i’m try to implement agoraConnector, in a simple application, but when i try to connect make a double connection. In my phone this bug doesn’t happens.
In print has only my computer and my phone connected in room (The blue screen is my computer)

Think that solved it, thank you!

1 Like

Hello, @justind2022

You are always welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Hello, @bubble40
Thanks for reaching out.

In order to investigate your case in more details and provide you a specific solution, please share with us all information like:

• screenshots with the settings of the plugin element and shape, where the conference is displayed;
  • error screenshots from debugger and browser console;
  • how to reproduce your issue ( which information you use, where it placed, detailed steps for reproducing the issue);

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team