Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

AI - for Bubble

Been seeing a lot of copywriting websites pop up lately. Copy.ai, Jarvis. Just saw leesapp listed for sale (built on bubble) hope you don’t mind the shoutout.

What/how are they using AI to do this? I’m guessing there is a separate tool that they just plug-in to generate the responses. Please educate a noob.

Thank you!

1 Like

Generally, they rely on an external natural language processing model like GPT-3 made by Open AI.

Something like that can then be integrated with Bubble via API to build a similar tool, if that’s what you are looking for.

You could essentially pass text data to and from the API via a Bubble app and implement the response from GPT-3.

Hope that helps?

1 Like

I googled it. Sorry. That’s exactly what they use. How do I get access to OpenAI’s Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) artificial intelligence model

I just signed up to join the waitlist. Wish their was a faster process. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

No problem! They approve people fairly quickly now I believe.

Please share your progress with us. I’m in the OpenAI’s beta but I cant figure out how to generate texts like Jarvis for example. I got only very simple awnsers. Thanks!

Hey @danielturbox. I just received access to Open AI last night. Haven’t had a chance to check it out, yet. Have you made any progress so far?

Feel free to send me a DM. Happy to help and if I learn anything I’ll share again in this thread.

Hey @will6
I’ve had little progress so far. I couldn’t create complements for texts created by artificial intelligence and that make sense.