Air Keyboard Shortcut and Function keys for a kind of command mode

@seanhoots @ZeroqodeSupport , the Air Keyboard Shortcut is fantastic! Is it possible to intercept also the Function Keys? e.g. I would like to activate in case of pressing [F12 w]…?

I would like to activate a “command” mode on which the user start pressing [F12] and another key to lunch some commands, and I need to use [F12] because in this way I don’t have to check if the combination of keys is already taken (e.g. ctrl+xxx) and with [F12] it could work even if the user is focused on an input element.

Thanks,
Gianluca

Hello, @gianluca2!

Thank you for your praise, we really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

If you don’t want to check the combination of keys is already taken - for sure you can use the only key, e.g. F12 instead of this combination.

But please note, that in some browsers F12 is the button to open “Development tools”. Since we can’t affect the browser settings the popup with this menu will appear with the plugin’s action.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroaode Support Team

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that I can’t intercept well F12 with AirKeyboard in order to blur focus when the user is inside an input. For this, I solved using “Mouse & Keyboard Interactions” and after-that I use your plugin

Hello, @gianluca2!

We’re glad you have found the workaround to resolve the use case and your app works properly! :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact.
Best regards,
Zeroaode Support Team