All my applications loses access to DB under a webview

Hello everybody,
I have a bubble application running on devices using webview. Until yesterday 4PM~5:30PM(GMT-3) they were working perfectly, but after that time they all stopped working.
From this time onwards, the webview was unable to access the database and remains that way until then.
I tried to change the url for other client applications and the symptom persists.
I didn’t deploy any version or change configurations in bubble in this time range.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
All devices are non-GMS Andoid
All devices are 8.1 android
All devices are running 61.0.3169.98 webview version
Computers and Androids (GMS) are running 100%, but this are not my target devices.

If anyone want to test, please use this url above:

Thanks for the help in advance