Amazon Alexa skill integration for creating voice controlled Bubble apps

Then unfortunately we don’t have a way to communicate with Alexa right now :frowning:

I have raised this with Amazon/Alexa:
https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/46982/can-alexa-return-the-access-token-in-the-header-in.html

If there are other technical details from Bubble that could help Amazon folks to resolve this, please feel free to add it to that thread. Thanks,

I’m interested to see where Bubble goes with Alexa. I have a friend working on Alexa now and he says that Amazon is pouring massive budget allocations into that project. Interesting things going on there!

It will be really interesting to see what the possibilities are when Google Home allows developers to add skills. I have one, alongside my Echo, and wow is it great to have the extensibility of a Google Search.

Having experimented with nearly all of the BOT platforms out there, and built several chat-bots, I think Bubble could easily integrate a slightly modified workflow Plugin for Bubblers to ‘draw’ out a flow of interaction with users. Anyone remember LabView?