amCharts plugin [Premium now Live]

Hello everyone, I want to display the last date in the (X) axe of amChart plugin because it doesn’t always display the completion date. anyone of you has a solution for it?
Down below a picture to explain the main problem

@exception-rambler I am trying to sign up for the premium version and not able to. I purchased ChartTools previously but not able to do 3 series area charts. I think I need amCharts premium to do that. Is this correct? If so, how do I sign up. I click to purchase premium from your website and it takes me back to the ChartTools page that I have already purchased.

Hi, need help. amCharts is not working if it is inside a reusable group within a reusable group.

if the chart is inside a reusable group that’s inside another reusable group, it’s not working. do you have any idea how to fix this? :frowning:

Hello mate,
I need to show some stats in my app which are as following and I have no idea how to:

• Show the occupation rate for a certain month. I have bookings which have a data set which is a date range, and I want to know how to group all bookings from a certain month and show the occupation rate;

Hi - sorry for slow response.
The plugin is bought via the Bubble marketplace - you do this from in-app. It’s called Chart Tools though and you should check the other thread for it: Chart Tools Plugin

You are right, you can do 3+ series in Premium… if you do subscribe I would recommend using the ‘Chart Tools’ elements as the code base behind them is more developed and better supported.

Hi - I have replied to your PM about this.
It’s not a known bug but I will take a look

I would take a look at the data grouping thread first… if you can understand your solution there then the chart bit will be much easier.
Ed

Hello @exception-rambler , I really like the plugin, thank you for making it available :slight_smile:

I’m running into an issue with the amCharts Line element. I am unable to add a balloon label to my chart.
I cannot get the chart to display the point value. I tried setting “Balloon labels” to on and played around with different HTML in the text box, but nothing’s working -_-

Anyone have some workaround or solution? :slight_smile:

@exception-rambler It seems that the amCharts element is not recognizing any mouse action over the chart.
Range selector, download and “chart by am chart” work and are clickable, but bubble doesn’t seem to recognize even clicks on the chart area (the actual line graphs).

Any way you could look into this as it’s a real braking bug?

1 Like

Ed,

I am using the charttools plugin. The chart doesn’t display the last bar on the right. I have tried to add padding to it but it still doesn’t appear. When I mouse over the last gridline (see below) the tooltip appears but not the bar. Any ideas>

I’ve been playing with this chart for a few hours — and suddenly it just stopped appearing on the page. Any idea what would cause this? Before it at least showed the text (powered by Amcharts…etc) but now it doesn’t appear at all.

@exception-rambler I really need a response to this. tried everything to fix it but can’t figure out why the last column does not show

re: amCharts free version

Can I do a grouping of transactions by date?

I have a “thing” transactions and I want to graph how many happened each day.

@maryfox20 if you send me a link I can take a look

Same goes @ihayes

@natvancleve Yes you can do this… you need to apply your ‘:grouped by’ category to both the data and the labels inputs

@exception-rambler this is the problem. the last bar on the right doesn’t appear :carrot:

Anything???