Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

And/or operator for conditions

I want to run different workflows depending on the many conditions at the same time.
For example, I want to run workflow 1 ONLY WHEN a data entry in the database satisfies x AND y AND z AND [CONTAINS arbitrary text (“basketball” or “hockey” or “soccer”)].
I want to run a different workflow (workflow 2) ONLY WHEN a data entry in the database satisfies x AND y AND z AND [DOESN’T CONTAINS arbitrary text (“basketball” and “hockey” and “soccer”)].

Is there a way that I can create the part in the brackets in one workflow action for workflow 1?

Workflow 1 should run if arbitrary text contains either basketball or hockey or soccer or combination of all 3.

If I put ONLY WHEN a data entry in the database satisfies x AND y AND z AND CONTAINS arbitrary text “basketball” or contains arbitrary text “hockey” or contains arbitrary text “soccer”, it’s not going to work. Because I want all the prior conditions (xyz) to be true as well. If I put the expression as described above, as soon as it sees one of the keywords, it’s going to make the whole expression true, which I don’t want to happen.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you