Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Any image compressor Plugin for bubble io

Hi! My compressor suddenly stopped working… any clues? Does anyone else experience this?

Br, Endre

Hi @endrefyl, thanks for reporting this issue.
Allow us to check internally with the developer team and come with feedback asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi again! The Compressor worked fine yesterday, but now it seems to be down again. Quite unstable… :confused:

Hi @endrefyl, thanks for your patience and provided details.
We’ve fixed the issue with the “Any Image Compressor” plugin and now it should work properly (no plugin update is required).

Please check it on your side and let us know if it is working properly, or any other plugin-related help is required.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

hi
Chiming in here as I’m also having issues with the plugin.
I have a single page app with many groups and using the plugin for different purposes (profile page, place photos, etc.).
I’m making sure I only have one uploader and one image compressor visible at a time but it the plugin behaviour is pretty unstable. For instance it will work for profile picture, then, next time I try it, it no longer works.

I might be doing something wrong but could you please provide me with the best practice, dos and don’ts for a single page app with many groups.
side note: I already read all the documentation and explore the demo app.

Thanks!
Best
Lucia

Hi @lutahara, thanks for your message.
Would it be convenient for you to add our [email protected] as a collaborator of your app?
That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).
(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it. In case it is ok for you, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi Zeroqode team,
Thanks
I’ve just added you as collaborators
Do you need more infos?
Thanks
best
Lucia

Hello, @lutahara
Thanks for the provided access.

We have investigated your application and found the issue of the strange plugin behavior.
Please note that in your settings, the plugin element refers to itself. It reproduced this error:

Indeed, the images were uploaded, but not every time. So, we have fixed the settings for one of the elements (IMGCompressor-CompressedImage profile pic update) and the error for this step disappeared:

If you will compare the settings for this element with the settings for other elements of the plugin, you will see that the configuration is a bit different.

Additionally, please note that a huge number of elements on a single page can overload the entire application or some of the elements.

Please check it and let us know about the result after it.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,
Thanks for having a look on my app.
Unfortunately the plugin still behaving strangely…
For example, if you create a profile, then choose a profile picture, and then try to change it (going to the hamburger menu and choosing edit profile), the plugin is not answering…
Let me know if you can have another look.
Thanks

Best
Lucia

1 Like

also, do you think that a better way to do it would be to have only one compressed element on the main page and then having different upload elements calling that same compressed element? Just an idea…

Hello, @lutahara

We have tested this workflow and it works properly. Please find our screencast below:

So, please deploy your application to the live version and try one more time, because currently, this flow is workable due to our changes here.
Allow us to mention that the changes were applied not for all elements, but only for those mentioned in our previous mention. So, it was an example, which should be replicated to other plugin elements by you :slightly_smiling_face:

Please make changes to all the plugin elements, as it was demonstrated, and deploy your version to live.

Hope it will help you,
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team