Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Api to add customer and details

So I am using zapier to interrogate a spreadsheet that has someone inputting orders

So if customer
MR Smith orders
2 x socks
2 x t-shirt
1 x jeans

I need to add the customer information to be added to the customer dataset and then a list of products added to the order dataset on separate lines and the customer I’d assigned to them

Can anyone help? I am quite a newbie at this so a simple explanation or a walkthrough would really help.

Thanks

Matt

Hey @officeteddy2012
Maybe this could help? :smiley: Zapier - Bubble Docs Zapier - Bubble Docs

Mizhgon Bakhti
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

1 Like

Thanks I will take a read through that info tomorrow if it will allow me to do the following
add a row to excel that will then update two data tables one for customer information and repeated for all the products

1 Like

Hi Zeroqode Team
So if I want someone to key in a customer details, and they will have a customer ID of 1
then that customer order 10 items on Job ID 1 but then that customer comes back and orders on Job ID 12 but the person keying may not remember the original customer is there a way to validate to phone last name and email so that it doesnt re add the customer just ties in the customer to the Job ID

Can you give me a hint or a hand with this?

@officeteddy2012
It depends whether your customers are going to be logged in or not.

• If the customer is logged in, you just create an “Order” object containing the customer and the job he picked. Also there is an email verification flow in bubble. Verifying by phone can be done as well but it requires a combination of Twillio+bubble.

• If the customer isn’t logged in then then you can verify him by phone using Twillio. You can send a message to his phone then ask him for the confirmation code and create a customer object with that phone in the database. And next time this customer buys something you can send him a verification code again and now you can use the customer object with all the previous details like email, address etc.

Hope this helps :wink:

Mizhgon Bakhti
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code