I have intentions to create a looping workflow as follows:
API Workflow A:
- GET paginated List of data from external service (100 items)
- Trigger API Workflow B, send List to API Workflow B
- Trigger API Workflow A for next page of 100 items
API Workflow B: This can either be a Workflow on a List or a Recursive Workflow
If Workflow on a List:
- Create a Thing from each individual item in List from API Workflow A
If Recursive Workflow:
- Create Thing from first item on List
- Minus the first item from List
- Trigger API Workflow B, repeat till 100 items are done
My question is how reliable is asynchronous workflows like the above in Bubble? Would you choose to do it with a Workflow on a List or a Recursive Workflow?
My concern with the Recursive Workflow approach is that I’m unsure if the continued runs of API Workflow A, where it continues to send to API Workflow B Lists of 100 items, would mess up the recursive flow of API Workflow B.
Thanks for insights!