App not working after going live

Hello fellow bubblers,

I have basic non-profit community platform that I wanted to launch, but after taking it live I was unable to create any events. I am getting a error message:

“Sorry we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in bit!”

Anyone has an idea what that causes this?

Thanks for any ideas you may have.

PS: If there are any volunteers that would like to participate in a non-profit cannabis event platform, please reach out to heybro@weedups.co

Can you file a bug report at bubble.is/bug_report? It’ll be easier for us to look into it

Hi and Thanks,

I was able to solve it, it was the google maps api that caused it. I have one problem left now, which is that the event location and the location name do not show up. I have a event creation page and a events page. After setting the location, the location is supposed to show up in the events description and marked on the embedded google map. Can’t figure out how to get that to work. Thanks for every input.

Best

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.