Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

App that other companies can use

Can I build an app with bubble in which other companies, by signing up will also get their customers to use?

So when companies sign up to our app, they also get their customers to sign up to to them on our app. Their customers can login into the company info and have customers have access to certain info.

Companies can see data about their customers and customers will also have access to certain info.

Can such an app be easily built with bubble? And can some help out with how it should be built?:innocent:

1 Like

Hey @assanfulk :wave:

Yes. Bubble is great for this type of thing. What you are wanting to build is called a SAAS.

The hardest part, for someone without programming experience, is setting up the database and privacy rules. This will make sure that no one else sees someone else’s data.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

2 Likes

@assanfulk welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you so much J805. And much thanks for the learning materials. A quick follow-up - what about the speed of the app? A few bubble apps I have seen are a bit slow - what do I need to do to speed up my SaaS? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

No problem. :blush:

Make sure your database is set up well and that you avoid certain things like advanced searches. There are a bunch of tricks out there to make sure your database and app, in general, is optimized for speed.

Check out these ideas to get you started: What are your best tips for designing fast apps? - #2 by J805

There are a bunch of ways to make sure you have good speed with your app. Hope that helps a bit. I work with optimization a lot. Sometimes I can take one clients workflow of 20 steps down to 3. Makes a huge difference. It’s fun to find ways to do this, but it’s also challenging. :blush:

1 Like

Wow!! Is there a way we can connect beyond this forum? In the meantime, will implement your advice… thanks once again

1 Like

No problem. You can connect with me by booking sessions on my site if you would like. I get booked up fast so this week is already full. I hope to get to work with you on your project at some point!

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

1 Like

Thanks - will check it out