Arcane Knowledge (Alpha Release)

I can tell you one thing, if it wasn’t for Bubble, I probably wouldn’t have been able to create this project or even get as far as I am into it. Arcane Knowledge is by no means finished, but I am confident enough that it has enough functions working to put out as an Alpha version.

Arcane Knowledge is for the Pagan community to “congregate” and communicate with each other, learning and sharing knowledge with each other. You can, Create Covens, add Applicants into your coven, promote or kick members from your coven, you can create spells and Articles, as well as edit your personal profiles. There is still much more that needs to be done, I will be trying to create an actual public chat as well as a Private Messaging system for the site, but it may take me a while, since I am not accustom to doing it.

You can view the site here; https://arcaneknowledge.bubbleapps.io/

Please let me know what you think of it so far, let me know what you think of the color scheme, does it make you feel welcomed, let me know about the layout? Does it look nice, need improvements,…etc.

Hi there,

A couple of things …

1. You might want to have a toggle between Login / Signup so you only show one. Have a look at the standard Bubble signup.

2. The shadows on the input boxes look slightly odd, as with most designs now (flat/material) inputs tend to be on the same plane as the background with the “Action” items such as buttons raised.

@NigelG, thank you for your feedback, I will go through and make the necessary changes. :slight_smile: