Ask me to design a free logo for your startup/app

Perfect! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi. Thanks for your support! May I ask do you want to stick to Koho? And I keep this ghost avatar idea and use the colors you provided? Thanks.

However you feel. Although i like the colors. I know you are good at making icons so i figured you might be able to make a quick ghostee :slight_smile:

Learned & improved quite a lot through here indeed :slight_smile:. I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Little more insight - im just a solo team coder that works with other businesses with plugins, templates, and building.

Here’s my idea. I use common characters of coding to form a ghost. I rounded the corners to make it looks friendly. Hope you like it. Thanks

1 Like

WOW! That’s a Ghostee :slight_smile:
Super awesome.

Would you be able to supply the blank SVG?

1 Like

Hello, it will include NFT, but no definitive name yet… Sorry it does not help
thank you,
Best,
E

Here’s your logo. I use ‘N’ from NFT to make this logo. It is formed by two thick strokes in rotational symmetry, the strokes are mimicking the shape of a lock/gate, they form a link icon to symbolize digitalized content which is NFT.

Hope you like it. Thanks

Hi, congrat,
it is very interesting; I was thinking of a locker, not in this way.
thanks again!
E.

Thanks. I thought of a locker too, but having it sole would not quite relatable to gated content. Glad you like it anyway

I saw comments here saying that there are some free platforms providing free logos can let you briefly know the impression of your business :eyes:

They are indeed helpful, though they might become common since they are kinda general & many people use these platforms :thinking: I voluntarily make free & tailor-made logos for fellow Bubblers who have a startup, by understanding several aspects of the startup. With both free logo platforms and my version, I hope startups can have a clearer picture of their business image :grinning: And logo is just tip of the iceberg of a brand, so the free logos here give only a brief impression of your brand.

I offer monthly subscription helping startups in a budget to establish brand identity with consistent, various assets. I also convert your Figma designs to Bubble so that you can deploy more easily.

1 Like

Hello Mr_shine! It’s beautiful what you’re doing here, thanks!

I’ll be glad if you can design a logo for me as well.
I’m currently working on a project, it’s basically an practical way to learn and train focus/attention. I believe that focus can make us happier in all areas of life.
Colors: black/white

Thanks a lot!

Appreciate it. It’s been a while.

Seems to me that it’s a platform offering sessions for meditation or some sort, similar to the learning platforms out there. Do you have a name for the project? It would be better if you can let me know more about your project.

Thanks