Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Atomic Fusion Beta Release Coming Soon - Demo Video

Latest demo of Atomic Fusion. Hoping to release beta in 2 weeks. Hope everybody will check it out. AF is a chrome extension to help you build beautiful UI’s in minutes. Hope everybody will give it a try when we fully launch soon.

7 Likes

Is it using the new responsive engine?

Yes it is.

Can save my own ui components?

Possibly in future versions but not the initial release.

1 Like

Hey everybody here is the latest demo of Atomic Fusion.

Introducing:
Code Snippets
UI Kits / Clones like Tailwind and Rareblocks
Build Resources to help you build your project
Quick Links
Education & Training Links
Communities & Newsletter Links
Settings Management Portal

All should be ready for launch on 1/17 with a little taste of each item. It will take time to fully build out libraries. Got to launch sometime though right?

Hope everybody will take a look at the latest alpha release. See you on 1/17 for the launch.

Neil / Atomic Fusion

3 Likes

That is definetely uber impressive. Can’t wait to try it out… I can only imagine the scope of possibilities!!! If you need testers, don’t hesitate haha

Thank you very much! 1/17 you can get access.

2 Likes

Latest feature for Atomic Fusion.

Code Locker in Atomic Fusion allows you to store code snippets for reuse over and over again. Create repositories and code snippets inside the repositories you create. Copy / Paste to reuse that code in your Bubble projects.

1 Like

Looks awesome.

Thank you.

Woke up thinking about this. Sign of a great platform.

I gave this a shout-out in Twitter. Hopefully others will do the same; If this is your pre-launch version, its future looks bright, so I hope you stick with it. :+1:

Thank you so much! This is really uplifting and gives me more motivation. Thank you for the huge shout out! Soooo much more coming to this product. Think Github but for NoCode combined with UI stuff.

1 Like