Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Aussie startup seeking Bubble developer to complete MVP

Hi Bubblers!

We are an Australian based startup creating an exciting web platform and future app that allows any member of the public to report a criminal offence to law enforcement or other investigating agency. We reduce business disruption, time and travel needed for evidence collection and interviewing for witness statements. All investigation documents and media (video, images) for evidence are stored online and can be accessed and updated by the public and the investigator.

We already have some core functionality built in our beta version of the app and have gained interest from both police and government. We are now seeking to add full functionality, mainly related to back end database management as use of the app means large aggregation of data, some minor work on the front end and conversion to an app.

If you feel your are an experienced developer who can take the product to the next level, please reach out for a private discussion regarding fees and potential equity share depending on terms and duration of engagement.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Kevin,

My name is Mikhail and I’m experienced bubble developer. My main focus is heavy load apps with complex back-end.
My set of skill besides of bubble basics is:
API connections
Leveraged backend API’s
Data base structures
Creating bugs self-checking systems

My hour rate is 30$ and I have 4 hours a day free right now in my scheduler.

I have expirience with building heavy load apps but sometimes it require to change in backend, are you ready to re-do some things to achive best result or you want to move super fast to reach some goal/date?

Have a good day,
Mikhail

Hi All,

We have received a large number of high quality responses via PM to this post. Thanks to all who responded.

We are currently assessing all responses and will be in touch in due course.

Kind regards,

Kevin