Auto refresh repeating group on submit

I’ve read several articles and tried the solutions, but still having issues. I have a repeating group that has a list of articles_users. The articles are a global object (meaning multiple users could have the save article, and can each append their own meta data to them), which is why it’s not just a direct relationship.

The action to submit a new article is in the header which is a reusable element. When the user submits the article, it creates the article correctly and the article_user record, but it does not update the repeating group with the new article unless I refresh the page.

I’ve added the Connector plugin with passes objects from a reusable element to a page, and it appears to be working because I can pull in the object that it’s passing into a preview pane. But I can’t figure out how to get it to also update the repeating group. I’ve tried using “display list”, “clear list”, etc. But can’t figure it out.

Any suggestions?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.