BBCode inside Repeating Group on PDF via PDF Conjuror

@vini_brito suggested I post this here.

When generating a PDF using the PDF Conjuror plugin, the RichText from my database is displayed properly (BBCode = Yes).

• List1
    • List2
    • List3

When adding the same field into a repeating structure inside of the PDF, the texted is displayed with the BBCode.

DIRECTLY IN THE REPORT
Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 12.43.00 PM

INSIDE A REPEATING GROUP

:thinking: Are you creating the PDF using the backend workflows? I think BB Code only works on the front end workflows.

Front end

Can you share a screenshot of your workflow to see if we can figure this out for you? :blush:

One more…

Step 26 has the check that allows BBCode right?

Hmm :thinking:

Have you tried a step by step to see how the data is going though?

A little hard to do in a repeating group.

But here is an example of the text.

[ml][ul][li indent=0 align=left]Note any important items that are specific to the client’s needs first. (Example: Several newspaper articles mention the Company is funding terrorism through payments to known terrorist loyalist organizations.)[/li][li indent=0 align=left]Also note any confirming statements to the contrary effect. (Example: Though several articles and websites allege the Company was funding terrorism through rogue loyalist orbanizations, no concreted connection could be located in public records or open sources. To the contrary, the social media sites are owened by opposing parties which benefit if the Company is named as a terrorist supporter.)[/li][li indent=0 align=left]No/Negative press and negative open source results were located the Company.[/li][/ul][/ml]

text - 2:

yes. Has the BBCode Checked YES.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 6.26.09 PM

Why is the text field empty? It looks like that action parses BBCode inside the text field.

It should be step 26 not 27. :blush:

Can you show us a screenshot of step 26 where it says Parse BBcode = yes? Then we can continue to debug for you. :blush: