Hope you all had a great weekend!
First off, many thanks to some of the awesome bubblers who agreed to share their BDK Native apps with the bubble community! I’ve listed their apps in BDK Native Apps Gallery thread.
As we are in about 9 months into launch and head into the festive season, some quick updates about BDK Native -
- Bubblers across 3 continents and several countries now have their apps built via BDK Native successfully listed on App Store and Play Store.
- 7,000+ devices have an app built on BDK Native installed
- 4 agencies across the globe are now using BDK Native for better serving their clients
- 70% of customers had never published an app before using BDK Native
- 80% of customers purchased our iOS + Android bundle
- Heads-down focus on product + support. $0 in marketing spent. Adoption is fully word-of-community driven
- Added a Helpdesk with articles to answer some of the commonly asked questions
- Migrated support to a seamless hep search + chat interface across the apps (iOS, android) + webapp
- Redesigned bubble + native app for a fresh new logo, coloring, look & feel. Check it out!
- Doing away with the upgrade + rebuild fee pricing model
- Going forward, you only pay for first build & rebuilds (if any)
- Your app will be upgraded to latest engine version on a rebuild purchase at no additional cost
- One of our customers mistakenly submitted the app directly for listing review to Apple instead of beta testing review via TestFlight.
- Their app was approved and listed on the App Store within 12 hours of receiving the build