BDK Native Apps - Build before you buy

For the second question, it is on the push Notification, I tried the static and dynamic image but it is still BDk image. It is maybe because it is not on my account.

But I will pay the BDK native app, before the end of the week so I will quickly have the answer.

Sorry @gaffneyantonio to disturb you again. But finally the disabled header does not work on native transition.

1 Like

Hey @seeyu.pro,

I think you’re referring to the app icon on the notification? Yes that changes to your app icon when you send a notification from your own app.

Hi @seeyu.pro,
I can take a look at this… My guess would be you’re updating the header back to label / text somewhere in the page hence that’s showing up… You can dm me the editor link on chat at BDK Native and I can take a look

Hey. Who faced such a problem. When the “Agency” plan can not remove the check box http://joxi.ru/YmEZRjQTMxZY82 . But in the BDK Native application for preview on the phone, the login and password input window does not appear. And accordingly, the page does not load. Can this problem be solved?

Lovely. You saved me the pain of learning swift

Hi Folks,

Wrapping up this thread here. Just posted about the new version of BDK Native in this thread:

Best,
Gaurav
thebdk.com

Hi,

1. Do I need a One Signal or Firebase account to try the push notifications in preview mode?
  2. When I am starting my project in BDK, is the iOS Account Team Name neccesary (I just created my Apple developer account)?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Hi @hacker

Nope :slight_smile: You only need that once you want to order your own app. Until then just have the 'Preview mode’ checkbox checked in BN - Push notification step.

Nope only when you order your build you need Apple developer account as one of the prerequisites. We support organization as well as individual accounts. For previewing any developer account (apple, google, onesignal, firebase) is not needed.

Best,
Gaurav

Thanks, @gaurav.

Hello. Configured to send push notifications. I indicated the link that should open when clicking on Push http://joxi.ru/VrwjgwPT4yZJ6A http://joxi.ru/Dr8w0kgtMRNlzA. But now, clicking on Push opens the BDK-Native app, not my app. Why is this?

Hey, @wwweb2401,

How can I send notificactions in my dev version (I am using the preview feature in the BDK app)?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Hi @gaurav
I’m a no-tech consultantt, new to Bubble and low-code. I saw the Equinascheduling, was impressed and now interested to see if it can be somehow launched here in Sweden? Should I talk to you or somebody else?

Regards Robert

I couldn’t find the answer in the documentation. I want to buy the iOS + Android build

how can will the app know which payments were triggered by an android user and which ones by an ios user?

is there a condition I can use?

@natserrano That’s the in-app purchase workflow for iOS, there’s another for Android.

Right but there is only one UI button for the user to purchase, regardless of what Platform he’s using. How can we tell the WF that this user is triggering the button from an iphone or android phone?

Well you can access what device the user is on through the BN — AppInfo > is native ios app OR BN — AppInfo > is native android app.

I’m sure you can find a solution taking advantage of that, ya?

I don’t see it int he actions though. is it another plugin?

update: nevermind, I realized it’s a visual element

Yup! Sorry I didn’t understand right away. Glad you found it, it’s very helpful.

@gaurav
nobody has asked about this in the thread. In app purchase (IOS) flow. I read the documentation but still not clear to me. I did:

1. click a UI button, trigger WF step BN - purchase in app (ios)
  2. an event is triggered when in-app purchase failed or is succesful
  3. then trigger verify receipt (ios)

my question is, for #2, do I need to put it as BE WF or just right after step #1? or create custom events for a) In-app purchase successful b) failed, 3)received

OR

hey Gianluca, I am not testing android yet, I requested an apk recently…once I test I will let you know for sure

1 Like