BDK Native Apps - Build before you buy

I have reached out to the customer support for DBK but am currently getting nowhere so thought someone here may be able to advise.

Essentially I have two questions;

Firstly, I am unable to get the BDK software to work. I went to https://thebdk.page.link/install on the browser on my mobile device as instructed by customer support. They said to “installed the software” but this link goes to a webpage (I see no software installed on my phone).

This is what see when I click that link on my mobile phone:

I was told to go to Preview section and click the Configure button. I don’t see a Preview section but I can clearly see the ‘Configure’ button.

I click ‘Configure’ then add my web URL to the configure page and click save. Now, when I click ‘Launch’ I should see my app displayed but I see a blank page.

I also always see ‘0 found’ projects in the top left corner which may be an issue, see below;

The second question is only relevant if I can get the BDK software to work!

I was told that the BDK elements will not display on a web browser. Since my website is a single page app (SPA), all elements are on the index page and are shown or hidden depending on what needs to be seen.

One of my groups, for example, uses the Bubble’s date picker, so if I want to use the BDK’s native date picker I will have two date pickers on my Bubble page. I wondered if I can simply hide Bubble’s date picker when a user is viewing on a mobile. I put this question to BDK customer support who said that they don’t understand my logic. They said “the BN - elements are like any other bubble elements. It has nothing to do with groups / single page etc.” So, I am still none the wiser.

UPDATE: I just received feedback from customer support and it appears the link https://thebdk.page.link/install isn’t working correctly for me. It should direct to the app store but it sends me to the page (shown above) which is not the app store and has no ‘download’ options. At least now I know that I should just simply head to the app store and search for BDK.