Best approach account pages?

What I have:

• So currently I have a landing page.

What I want to do:

• I want to allow users to have accounts to sign into.
  • I want users who are making new accounts to be redirected to like a information form to fill out prior to officially creating their account.
  • I want users who have accounts to have access to a profile page.
  • I want users to be redirected to a special landing page instead of original landing page.

I currently have all these pages made, just unsure on setting it up workflow-wise.

• I want to allow users to have accounts to sign into.

You can do this via the “sign user up for an account” action

• I want users who are making new accounts to be redirected to like a information form to fill out prior to officially creating their account.

Best way to do this would be to sign the user up for an account, but have a special yes/no field on the user called “signup complete”. Then on each page you want the user to have completed their profile, add a “Do when condition is true” event with the condition “Current user is logged in and profile complete is no” -> Go to page “complete-signup”

• I want users who have accounts to have access to a profile page.

Access “current user’s ___” on the account page. If you want public profiles, set the page’s “Thing” to “User”.

I want users to be redirected to a special landing page instead of original landing page.

On the normal landing page: “Do when condition is true: Current user is logged in -> Go to page landing_special”

Hope this helps

Having trouble with your bubble app? Reach out to us at protomakr.bubbleapps.io

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.