I’m having a big trouble with the search engine plugin in my app.
I am currently testing the ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete plugin, but I am encountering a few issues. (see result 3 in the picture)
This probably happens because both of restaurants SEO have “,”
- I don’t expect to have more than 3,000 customers;
- I plan to put a limit of around 10 SEO words per customer or 60-70 characters.
- My app is similar to Yelp in functionality.
Currently, I have two fields for searching: “Store name” and “SEO”. My idea is to use the “SEO” field to specify the products that my customers have.
- Store Name: Super Burguer
- Category: Food & Drink
- SubCategory: Fast Food
- Price: $$
- City: Winter Park
- SEO: Burguer, fries, Soda.
- Question 1
Is it best practice to separate all “SEO” keywords with commas?
list will work ?
- Question 2
What is the best plugin to use for this amount of searches?
Any suggestions @ZeroqodeSupport @ZeroqodeTeam would be appreciated.