Booking system help

Days of the week are connected to numbers and so what I had done helped me with the search sorting and filtering as I was able to set custom states on the search results repeating group that are connected to a day of the week, so that when the date/time picker is used I use it’s value as a number to set my custom state, which then sets my filtered/sorted list.

If you are having issues with search results sorting and filtering I have posted a detailed explanation of how to set it up properly as it was a make or break issue for my use of bubble, and in my early days had lots of help from other community members on it.

Just adjust the search filter and sort functions to retrieve a custom state number as opposed to a database entry.

Because if you already have everything except the ability to display sorted and filtered results in a repeating group from an input value change ( ie: air date/time picker ) then the issue is more focused on how to sort and filter search results.

If that doesn’t help you out, then you should post screen shots or open the editor to be public view for community members to try and see where the issue is.