Browser unable to load app data

Getting this message on just one of my pages (that I know of):

“Your browser was unable to load your Bubble application data. Please modify the app and try again.”

Other pages, similarly formatted and displaying basically the same thing, seem to be working just fine. No updates were made to the application between it working and not working.

I also tried redeploying to live and keep getting the following message:

“Sorry, we had a temporary error deploying your app… Please try again.”

same here. We also have an issue loading the plugins interface :frowning:

Major down right now. Still waiting. (from 12:37) from Amazon.

same results here.

same issue

Same issue. Although, the editor works fine.

Apparently this is an AWS issue.

“Update at 10:33 AM PST: We’re continuing to work to remediate the availability issues for Amazon S3 in US-EAST-1. AWS services and customer applications depending on S3 will continue to experience high error rates as we are actively working to remediate the errors in Amazon S3.”

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

1 Like

another update. Increased Error Rates

Update at 11:35 AM PST: We have now repaired the ability to update the service health dashboard. The service updates are below. We continue to experience high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is impacting various AWS services. We are working hard at repairing S3, believe we understand root cause, and are working on implementing what we believe will remediate the issue.

Boo.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.