Bubble Actions & Operators templates are not actually templates!

Hello community,

There is a general misunderstanding and I wanted to fix it.

The only reason the Bubble Actions and Bubble Operators templates were named templates was to present them in an easily accessible place (marketplace) and give you an editor to play with.

With these two templates, an application cannot be built, or rather, of course, it can be built, but you will spend a long time deleting the things you deem unnecessary. You absolutely do not need to do this. You can either build your app from scratch or buy a real template, the Pro version, and use it as a base.

We have developed Bubble Actions and Operators especially for beginners and intermediate users.

This is organized and detailed how I learned when I started Bubble 6 years ago.

I would try to reconstruct what I wanted to learn by examining, tinkering, trying to copy. I downloaded dozens of paid or free templates to understand how it’s done. I’m still grateful to @NigelG for BOB! Or to @fayewatson for the forumapp. I’ve seen a lot of benefits from them.

We have created examples of almost all the actions and operators that come as a basis in Bubble, and used them in combination with each other so that you can understand how it is built.

I see frequently asked questions on the forum. How do I send a data to another page? What is the App Version and how to be used? How do I run the action set for each thing in a list?

Dozens of similar questions.

What’s in these two templates answers these questions.

How to send data to a page?

Bubble actions > Navigation Actions > Send Data To Page has an example of this on this page.

Download the template, find the relevant reusable element (the names of the blocks are the same as the element names) and examine the example!

How did we do it? Which page did we send it to? Where did we get the data we sent on that page, how did we use it? You will find all the answers.

More complex stuff is also available in these templates. Let me give an example from the same page (navigation actions). This time Send Parameter to another page. In this example you will be able to see an example of all the different ways in which parameters sent to a page URL are used. I’m also sure that some information is paid for in many ebooks or courses.

How is a data type used in a URL parameter? Take a quick look.

Operators, on the other hand, are a different matter, maybe something you do by doing forty somersaults is already done by an operator. There are examples from all operators, even if you do not understand what they do by reading, we are sure that you will understand after you tamper with the working example. You will also see different ways to use it. See, in this example we have the Password Strength Operator. We simply used it to create a nicer UI/UX.

With these two templates (not actually templates!), we’ve brought you the editor, explanatory information, videos, references, tips, and it’s free!

Do you have any other wishes? :slight_smile:

Best,
Eren

1 Like