Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble API / plugin developer in Bubble.io

Hi guys my name is Limo. I am a senior bubble developer. I work for some very big company and will want to find one of the best bubble API / plugin developer. It’s full time job and we need someone who can integrate all sorts of things.

Our company is currently operating and stores too much data in a month (least 10million ) database. We need you to be able to also integrate to external databases and some basic communication APIs. It’s a very interesting app.

So please be extremely good with bubble and API integration. We will provide you all APIs You need at your request.

Message me at

[email protected]

2 Likes

Hey Limo :wave:

Wonder if you’ve given Xano a chance? It would absolutely handle that workload for you! I’m an official Xano partner and can offer you a discount as well as help with initial setup and development.

Alternatively if you already have a backend to tie into, let’s chat about that as well!

Hi Limo,

I’ve sent you a PM with more details. I can connect any type of APIs you need and not only this :slight_smile:

BR,
Alex

Hi @raykiplimo ,

Good day! I hope you’re doing well.

If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced staffing partner, look no further than MVP.dev. When it comes to staffing, we have a proven track record of providing quality candidates that can help take your business to the next level. Whether you need short-term or long-term assistance, our team will work with you to find the best possible solution for your needs.

Bubble developers are in high demand right now, and MVP.dev can help you find the right candidate for your needs. We have a wide network of talented developers who are ready to help you take your business to the next level. Contact us through Calendly – Ronna to learn more about how we can help you grow your business with our staffing solutions. Thank you so much.