Bubble app "Sleep Mode" when tab switched

Hi. Sorry for my newb question but how do I make a Bubble app to work in the background when the user moves to a different tab in his/ her browser?

Long-story description: I have a Bubble app that limits the user from doing more than X actions in a specified time interval. In order to measure the time interval that the user has to wait before being allowed to continue doing more actions in the app, I installed a timer plugin. The plugin works great, but soon after the user leaves the app tab (like 5-10 seconds after this), it stops counting the seconds.
At first I though it’s a bug in the plugin itself and didn’t bother installing a different one because this is not really a common situation my users are getting into.
But, on a different bubble app, after the user clicks a button, a workflow works in a loop until the user clicks the stop button (basically, the app uses the API connector to send some repeated HTTP requests). The problem appears again when the user leaves the tab of my app: the workflow freezes, the HTTP requests are not being sent; the moment the user returns to the tab of the app, the workflow continues and the HTTP requests are being sent :slight_smile:
It’s like the bubble apps are entering in a “Sleep Mode” when their tabs are not active and leaves the “Sleep Mode” when the user is back on the tab of the Bubble app.

How can I make these bubble apps ignore the fact that their tab is not active anymore (but the user browser is still opened and active in other tabs)

Thanks