Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble Developer needed for long term committment - HealthTech App

We are a team of serial entrepreneurs and investors who have joint forces to build and scale roclub (top funded but still in stealth mode). roclub is a Teleoperation Platform for Medical Technology disrupting the way how MedTech is operated:
• Health Organizations will be able to ensure the operation of their medical technology anywhere, anytime and for any exam.
• Medical Technicians will be able to organize their jobs more flexibly, more independently and from anywhere in the world.
• Patients will never again miss an exam or receive it late due to lack of medical technical staff and expertise.
We build an international scalable SaaS platform with strong IoT focus.
We are searching for a Senior Bubble Developer (with also excellent Design skills) as long-term freelancer (up to full-time). As independent and motivated bubble.io Developer, you’ll be working closely with the the PO, Product Manager and founders and be responsible shaping the company strategy on No-code / Low-code Development (e.g., by shaping the technological roadmap, selecting / integrating tools, developing best-practices, continuously improving and embedding of third-party tools into our existing App and introducing new features – all of that with a good eye for design).

6 Likes

Hi @andre.glardon

Good day! Hope you’re doing well.

We’re from Bubblehelpers.com - Bubble Help, Anytime You Need It!
Bubblehelpers is a business venture by MVP.dev , the current largest bubble agency in terms of employee size.

We are a one-stop-shop bubble agency offering 24/7 technical and maintenance support for all bubblers, globally.

We’re offering the following services:

• Bubble App Support
  • Development Support
  • API Integrations Help
  • Database Support
  • Bug Fixes
  • Customer Tech Support
  • 1-on-1 Assistance
  • Bubble App audit
  • Bubble App ReSkin
  • Bubble App optimization

Please schedule a call with us thru this Calendly - Jonathan Hernandez so we can discuss the full details of the project. Thank you so much.

@andre.glardon, I’ve sent you a DM.

Hi Andre - I’ll contact you privately. Interesting project.

Hello @andre.glardon

I’ve sent you a personal message.

Good day @andre.glardon

I would like to help you with this job. I’ve sent you a DM.

Best regards,
[email protected]

Hello

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at [email protected]

Regards Victor, EazyCode Team